Anika Legal is a registered charity that can only help people who are in a disadvantaged or vulnerable position.
To be eligible for free legal assistance from Anika Legal, you must fall into one (or more) of the following categories:
1. Earn less than $40,000 per year and have assets worth less than $10,000.
2. Be from a refugee background.
3. Be from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.
4. Have a mental illness or intellectual disability.
5. Have a physical disability that prevents you from accessing mainstream legal services.
6. Live in public housing.
We understand that everyone’s situation is unique. We may be able to help you if you do not fall into any of the above categories, however we can only help you if we are permitted to do so under our charity registration with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
If you are unsure whether Anika Legal can assist you, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0451 618 383.
If you want to learn more about how Anika can help you, fill in your details below, and we'll give you a call.