If you have a specific question that isn't listed below, please send it through to contact@anikalegal.com and we will endeavour to get you an answer ASAP!

What is Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV)?

Consumer Affairs Victoria is a government agency that protects the interests of tenants and ensures that landlords fulfil their legal duties.

What is the Residential Tenancies Act?

The Residential Tenancies Act 1997 (Vic) is the legislation that sets out the rights and obligations of tenants and landlords under residential leases.

Contact us

If you want to learn more about how Anika can help you, fill in your details below, and we'll give you a call.

St Vincent De Paul
Victoria Legal Aid
Tenants Victoria
Word of mouth
Form submission successful!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.