Need something repaired?

So, you’re renting and there’s an issue in your home.

This time it’s a leaking tap, shower, or maybe the heater won’t turn on?  You’ve raised the issue with your agent and landlord, and you’re waiting… and waiting. In an ideal situation, they’ll fix it as soon as possible, but this isn’t always the case!

Need something in your rental property fixed? We’re here to help.

I need help getting repairs

How it works

1. Submit your questionnaire online – it takes less than 10 minutes
2. We'll call you to confirm all the relevant details of your situation
3. We'll advise you on what can be done to get the repairs performed ASAP
4. We'll help you take those steps, whether it's contacting your landlord on your behalf or helping you to apply to VCAT

Will it work?

In our experience, a letter from a legal service provider can help in getting a quick and successful outcome. We can also give you a hand with your VCAT & CAV applications, or even speak to your landlord directly on your behalf.

Our service has helped hundreds of Victorians with their repairs and there is a good chance it can help you too!

Is it 100% free?

Yep. We are a charity. It is 100% free.

How long will it take?

We pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times. We recently had a case where, with Anika’s help, our client had all of their repairs done within 7 days. Of course, it depends on how responsive your agent or landlord is, but we do all we can to get your problem fixed ASAP.

Who is eligible

Do you rent your home in Victoria? If so, then we can help you if you meet our eligibility criteria! You can also find our top rental repairs tips here!

Some of our most common repairs:

- Design or Structure defect
- Heating/Cooling system
- Plumbing/Hot water issues
- Leaks
- Mould
- Roofing
- Electrical/Gas
- Garden maintenance

Here’s the step-by-step breakdown:


Complete our questionnaire

This will give us the facts we need so that we can help you!


We’ll call you

Look out for a call from us within 3 business days, and we’ll answer any queries you may have.


Receive your free tailored legal advice

Once we’ve got everything we need, we'll drop you an email to present you with your free, tailored legal advice from a lawyer. We’ll break everything down and answer any questions you have.


Reaching a resolution

Whether it’s contacting your landlord on your behalf or helping you prepare your case for VCAT, we’ll then work with you to reach a resolution that best fits you and your needs.

Have a question about the bushfires?

From damaged property to alternative accomodation, check out our Bushfire FAQs to learn more.

View Bushfire FAQs

Why choose Anika?

Tailored and personalised advice based on your situation.
In our experience, support from an accredited legal institution helps to get your landlord’s attention.
100% free service, online at your convenience.

Ready to get your repairs done? 

I need help getting repairs