Need something repaired by your agent?

So, you’re renting and there’s an issue in your home.

This time it’s a leaking tap, shower, or maybe the heater won’t turn on? You’ve raised the issue with your agent and landlord, and you’re waiting… and waiting. In an ideal situation, they’ll fix it as soon as possible, but this isn’t always the case!

Need something in your rental property fixed? We’re here to help.

What does it involve?

Start your case with us and you’ll receive free legal assistance and advice that is:

Whether it’s sending a letter to your landlord, talking to them on your behalf, or helping to prepare for VCAT, we’ll do everything we can to get your home repaired!

Am I eligible?

You are eligible for this service if you’re a renter living in Victoria who cannot afford to pay for a private lawyer.

Still not sure if you're eligible? Submit your case, and we’ll let you know.

Here’s the step-by-step breakdown

1. Complete our questionnaire

It is fully online and takes less than 10 minutes

2. We’ll call you

One of our friendly team will call you to discuss your situation

3. Receive your personalised legal advice

You’ll get an email outlining your rights and options

4. Ask your landlord to perform repairs

We’ll send a letter formally asking your landlord to repair your home. If they don’t respond we can give them a call too!

5. Reach a resolution

Whether it’s following up your landlord on your behalf or helping you prepare your case for VCAT, we’ll work with you to reach a resolution that best fits you and your needs