Need help getting your bond back?

You’re moving out of your rental and it’s time to apply for your bond deposit.

Has your landlord still not started the process of getting your bond back? What’s changed since the condition report? Are you unsure if an amount is going to be deducted? Whether you or your landlord are trying to negotiate the amount that is paid back at the end of your tenancy, we can guide you through the steps involved.

Need assistance getting your bond back? We’re here to help.

What does it involve?

Start your case with us and you’ll receive free legal assistance and advice that is:

Whether it’s assistance applying for your bond, negotiating with the landlord on your behalf, or helping to prepare for VCAT, we’ll do everything we can to help!

Am I eligible?

You are eligible for this service if you’re a renter living in Victoria who cannot afford to pay for a private lawyer.

Still not sure if you're eligible? Submit your case, and we’ll let you know.

Here’s the step-by-step breakdown

1. Complete our questionnaire

It is fully online and takes less than 10 minutes

2. We’ll call you

One of our friendly team will call you to discuss your situation

3. Receive your personalised legal advice

You’ll get an email outlining your rights and options

4. Help you to take the right next step

Whether that’s negotiating with your landlord or making an application to the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority, we’ll guide you in the right direction.

5. Reach a resolution at VCAT

If the claim is disputed, we’ll help you prepare for your VCAT hearing.